I Vow to live in Love and Service to Goddess,
through my Hands, my Words, and my Voice.
To be a Light in the Dark,
a Safe Port in a Storm,
a Protector of All in Need,
with Passion and Integrity…
Dawn Welburn is an ordained interfaith/interspiritual minister; a clinical/intuitive massage therapist who holds licenses in NY (025007), LA (LA8410), and TX (soon!); a full spectrum doula; and a creatrix of jewelry/poetry/art. Dawn is a certified perinatal massage therapist through MotherMassage® and is working towards Birth/Bereavement Doula certification through StillBirthday. She in certified by Amy Wright Glenn through the Institute for the Study of Birth, Breath and Death, to teach the course Holding Space for Pregnancy loss and the course Loving, Dying, and Letting Go. She lives a path of self-discovery that involves reawakening, rediscovering, and reconnecting to herself and the world. Helping others during their own self-discovery, holding space for each individual wherever they are right now, with all of the tools she is learning along her own path, is her Ministry and service.
Dawn Welburn passionately believes that sharing and providing the power and multi-faceted experience of authentic, conscious, meaningful touch can truly change our World. She specializes in a variety of services for everyone, including those living with stress, chronic pain, terminal illnesses, domestic violence, mental illnesses, and chemical dependencies. Her work is completely individualized and integrative, combining both her clinical knowledge and intuitive abilities. Dawn is a graduate of the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy’s Clinical Massage Therapy program. She has completed Birth Doula training with the world renowned birth educator and doula, Debra Pascali-Bonaro of Orgasmic Birth, and is currently working towards Birth/Bereavement Certifcation through StillBirthday. Dawn has been an artist most of her life and creating sterling silver and genuine stone jewelry for over 18 years. She is a graduate of the One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in NYC and both her writing and poetry is an ever evolving spiritual practice and part of her ministry. She recently moved to Austin, Texas to begin graduate studies at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine, working towards her MAcOM/DAcOM in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, with the intention to be of greater service to all those in need.
Dawn Welburn—Personal Code of Ethics
This is a dynamic, living document and will grow and evolve throughout my cycles of reawakening, reconnecting, and rediscovering myself and my world.
- I strive to always remember who I am: That I am made of stardust, incarnate here in human form, a manifestation of the Divine, and magnificently whole.
- I strive to interact with my world and all the beings within it from that place of remembering and knowing.
- I strive to live with integrity and honesty.
- I strive to always be Aware, in thought, word and deed.
- I strive to be in service to Goddess in all that I am and all that I do.
- I strive to hold space for others, in any and all ways that one can hold space.
- I strive to stand up for and protect when Called.
- I strive to step into the unknown and the uncomfortable with courage, and hold a light for others to make their own way into those places.
- I strive to step into each moment from the place of Big Radical Love.
- I strive to keep my mind and heart open.
- I strive to stay within the continuous spiral of reawakening, reconnecting, and rediscovering and never lose the joy or amusement of this magnificent process.
With heart in hand, I make these vows to Self, to my World, and to Goddess.
For more information contact her at Dawn@DawnWelburn.com
Let’s keep in Touch! Join my email list below: